Hypoland Index du Forum

Hypoland
Forum dédié à la prépa littéraire

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Here you can speak English only
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hypoland Index du Forum -> Toutes choses scolaires... -> Langues vivantes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
natitouto

Féminin
Classe: M2 Lettres, Arts et

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Aoû - 16:52 (2008)    Sujet du message: Here you can speak English only Répondre en citant

Hi there!
Here is a place where you can speak this tongue only. Thus, you'll certainly improve your English!
Thanks for the idea, Juliette!  Laughing

(Allegra, Piperata, please, try and correct my mistakes...I don't really have a good level in English...but sure that I want to progress)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Aoû - 16:52 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Allegra
Administrateur

Classe: A/L

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Aoû - 18:31 (2008)    Sujet du message: Here you can speak English only Répondre en citant

Great idea ! I've seen similar posts in other forums, but I never thought of doing the same thing here.

Citation:
(Allegra, Piperata, please, try to correct my mistakes...I don't really have a good level in English...but I do want to improve)

Feel free to correct mine in Spanish, I woulld really be grateful !

Dernière édition par Allegra le Sam 16 Aoû - 22:13 (2008); édité 1 fois
natitouto

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Aoû - 18:48 (2008)    Sujet du message: Here you can speak English only Répondre en citant

Thanks!

Dernière édition par natitouto le Mer 6 Aoû - 22:41 (2008); édité 1 fois
Witherwings

Féminin
Classe: KH Lyon

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Aoû - 22:37 (2008)    Sujet du message: Here you can speak English only Répondre en citant

Well, I thought it would be kind of amusing to create such a topic... in German.

Nonetheless... I have the bittersweet feeling that it would be pretty useless Mr. Green

Or are there some German-friendly people here, who feel tough enough to create such a topic? Personally, I wouldn't say no, already finding the English and Spanish topics really brilliant - very good ideas to improve our level -  but I kind of fear some future loneliness in a German topic...

If there's somebody motivated out there... Don't hesitate... Tell me, it would be a pleasure to speak German too. And we can help each other... Wouldn't it be marvellouuuus ? Sure it would Rolling Eyes

And I'm really happy to see an English topic here. Love this language, so much.

So British.

[I don't know if I made any mistake... it's a bit late, so it's certainly possible that I made one or two (hundreds) mistake(s)]

"A moi. L'histoire d'une de mes folies."
Rimbaud, l'Alchimie du verbe

MSN
natitouto

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Aoû - 22:48 (2008)    Sujet du message: Here you can speak English only Répondre en citant

Well...I haven't created a german topic, just because I don't know this langage at all! But I'm sure it could be a great idea to create one here! In fact, I'll be happy to learn, but I don't have enough time for that...unfortunately!
In the same way, if someone wants to speak italian, it could be interesting to add another topic...

Witherwings

Féminin
Classe: KH Lyon

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Aoû - 22:57 (2008)    Sujet du message: Here you can speak English only Répondre en citant

Same thing, I don't speak Italian ! ^^'

I don't dare to write anything in the Spanish topic, because Spanish is my "third language" (er... how do you say LV3 in English ? Mr. Green ), so I'd feel a bit ridiculous, especially now that I forgot loads of things in Spanish... It's like maths, by the time you know you won't study it, you irresistibly tend to forget it... Rolling Eyes

Therefore, I only post English messages at the moment, even though I certainly haven't got the level of some khâgnious people ! We're here to learn, to enhance our abilities, after all...

Don't worry, be khâppy.

"A moi. L'histoire d'une de mes folies."
Rimbaud, l'Alchimie du verbe

MSN
natitouto

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Aoû - 23:22 (2008)    Sujet du message: Here you can speak English only Répondre en citant

Oh don't worry, I don't really have a great level in English. Well, how can I say that? I think I'm not bad at English cause I can read books, watch some movies without any problem, but in the same time I don't really know how to express myself in an appropriate way!

Sibyl.Vane

Féminin
Classe: ...

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Aoû - 11:13 (2008)    Sujet du message: Here you can speak English only Répondre en citant

Witherwings a écrit:
Well, I thought it would be kind of amusing to create such a topic... in German.

German? GERMAN? Shocked
 oooh God... that's such a cruel idea Crying or Very sad

natitouto

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Aoû - 12:17 (2008)    Sujet du message: Here you can speak English only Répondre en citant

Why do you say that? A bad experience in your life? Mr. Green

Allegra
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Aoû - 17:59 (2008)    Sujet du message: Here you can speak English only Répondre en citant

@ Witherwings : well, what am I supposed to say ? Spanish is my second language and a beginner probably makes fewer grammar mistakes that I do ! AND I'm specializing in languages...Needless to say, i'm gonna die. Yep.
My point is, do not hesitate (I'm beyond the point of self- conciousness in that area Mr. Green )

natitouto

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Aoû - 18:18 (2008)    Sujet du message: Here you can speak English only Répondre en citant

Well, English is my FIRST language and I make a lot of mistakes, as you can see! So, I agree with Allegra, just try, don't hesitate, it's the only way to improve your level and to be better!

Sibyl.Vane

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Aoû - 20:48 (2008)    Sujet du message: Here you can speak English only Répondre en citant

natitouto a écrit:
Why do you say that? A bad experience in your life? Mr. Green

Bad=euphemism...
first of all, learning German is quite difficult...and I'm very lazy! Mr. Green

I used to be fond of German...but enventually, that was not a good "experience"-as you said- I wish I chose Spanish! Rolling Eyes  
Next year, I hope that I'll have a good-or even normal- teacher.Not a stupid one.
(hey guys, why not build a topic where we could speak latin^^?)
Ok, I go out Arrow

natitouto

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Aoû - 20:53 (2008)    Sujet du message: Here you can speak English only Répondre en citant

okay! Well, if you wanna speak latin it won't be with me! I'm very very very bad at it...and I don't really like...even if I like very much all the texts of this time...perhaps because I didn't like my teacher this year! Indeed, I liked it before!
But, concerning Spanish, it isn't too late to learn! And it's very very interesting! And spanish music, spanish litterature are so great...I wish I had chosen Spanish in first language...but no matter!!!

Allegra
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Aoû - 21:02 (2008)    Sujet du message: Here you can speak English only Répondre en citant

It's funny because I wish I had chosen German as my second language, even though I have never studied it before ! (talk about weird....)
@ natitouto : Why don't you switch first and second language, especially if you feel more comfortable with Spanish ?
Citation:
okay! Well, if you wanna speak Latin it won't be with me! I'm very very very bad at it...and I don't really like it...even if I like very much all the texts that we have this time...perhaps because I didn't like my teacher this year! Indeed, I liked it before!
But, concerning Spanish, it isn't too late to learn! And it's very very interesting! And Spanish music, Spanish literature are so great...I wish I had chosen Spanish as my first language...but it doesn't matter!!!

Now I'm going to kick my own butt and go over my Spanish grammar. I'm convinced I would enjoy it much more if I had a better grammar.

Sibyl.Vane

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Aoû - 21:58 (2008)    Sujet du message: Here you can speak English only Répondre en citant

Allegra, your English is very elegant (even if you were talking about "kicking your own butt" Mr. Green )and you it would seem to me that you are fluent. I'm really impressed!

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Here you can speak English only

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hypoland Index du Forum -> Toutes choses scolaires... -> Langues vivantes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
Page 1 sur 5

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation